Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau SOAB, located at Scharlooweg 174 in Curaçao, with a branch at Osprey Drive 4 in Sint Maarten, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
+(5999) 466 9000
Personal data that we process
Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau processes your personal data because you are making use of our services and/or you provided it to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Data in your resume
- Information about your activities on our website
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we proces
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16 or not. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services;
- to call or e-mail you if necessary in connection with your job application;
- Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for persons. These are decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau). Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau uses tools, such as cookies, to offer essential services and functionalities on our website and to collect information about how our visitors deal with our website, products and services.
How long we store personal data
Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Personal data (name, address, residence)> Retention period: a maximum of 5 years or as long as you use our services and/or products > Reason: You have registered with us for information about a product or service and we want to provide you with the best possible service. In order to guarantee efficient contact management, your contact details (name, address, residence data) are stored by us. This includes your e-mail address(es).
- Curriculum Vitae> Retention period: a maximum of 5 years > Reason: You applied for a job with us and the job application process is still running or for filling vacancies in the future. If your CV is saved for any vacancies in the future, you will be informed accordingly. A CV that will not be used will be deleted, including the corresponding mail.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau provides exclusively to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the fact that Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau processes personal data of you and you have the right to data portability. The latter means that at your request we will send your personal data in our possession in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and any citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau also wants to point out that it will be possible in the future to file a complaint with the national supervisor at the Ministry of Government, Planning and Services (BPD).
How we protect personal data
Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this address to object to any deficient processing or storage of your data by SOAB.